Search

Content

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mornings of Things to Come



Embarking on a 6 different portrait series makes me feel at home again within photography, so starting out with a self portrait just felt natural. And what was even more fantastic about this shoot in particular is that I was able to roll out of bed, set up the tripod, and plug away at the first portrait.



I showed the series to my mother who often likes looking at my work and of course her first reaction was "I hope you're wearing shorts." Typical motherly reaction, I suppose haha. So yes, exercise shorts were worn.


The assignment is to capture both the portrait and the setting, so I'm looking out for different people and settings to photograph. It is going to be a fun series to shoot before Spring Break next week, and then I embark on a relaxing, low key paced week of relaxing poolside, oceanside, and shooting a lot of photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something