Search

Content

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break


I cannot relate what a solid week of relaxation can do for an individual. Having spent the last week bumming around poolside or by the ocean, I can safely say that my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to go for the second half of the semester.

As much as I love adventures and action packed travels, there is something refreshing about taking a step out of the fast lane and removing one's self from one's own life. I find my perspective on life and course of action towards my goals to be reinvigorated.



My only regret is being without a digital camera for all but the last weekend. I've a roll of film that I need to develop from the rest of the week, but I sorely missed having my 50mm lens with me. Now however everything with the camera has been sorted because I was able to buy a Canon 60D. And my am I loving it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something