Search

Content

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Music Mood 1: Adventure

The hills of Vermont
Another new section to this blog. I've been doing a lot of thinking (and a lot of packing, and a lot of other things) about where I'd like to take this blog, and inspiration kept coming up. Music drives me throughout my day, whether it be creating, running, housework, Etsy work, whatever, and I definitely get into music moods from time to time.

Music Mood: Adventure

1. The Last Sled - Tuomas Holopainen
2. The Fifth Guardian - Epica
3. To the Apocalypse in Daddies Side Car - Abney Park
4. Overhill - The Hobbit Soundtrack (Howard Shore)
5. The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement - Koji Kondo
6. Last of the Wilds - Nightwish
7. Flag in the Ground (Symphonic Version) - Sonata Arctica
8. Barbossa is Hungry - Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack (Klaus Badelt)

Playlist Link

I wanted that driving, mystical sense of an Adventure. The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck (Tuomas Holopainen) is the quintessential adventurers album so I had to include one of the songs from there, as well as the nomadic vibes of Abney Park's To the Apocalypse in Daddies Side Car. You will probably recognize some of these titles from movies because soundtracks are chock full of exciting melodies and sounds.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something