Search

Content

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Behind the Scenes: P 40

View full series here: Behance Portfolio
For Lens Based Communications, my photography class this semester, my professor told us to shoot a series focusing on point of view. I was a bit stumped on what to do to be honest. Sure, I could command someone to stand still and let me photograph them from all angles, but in all honesty I've shown her a lot of portraits and I need a bit more time in the studio before I'm truly comfortable around all the lights.

So naturally my mind went next to pills. No, not really, but I've been toying around with a portrait series idea for a while that deals with drug addiction, so after realizing I needed to shoot before Friday, I grabbed the extra Pantoprazole 40mgs that I never took from when I had severe acid reflux.

Luckily, a change of diet and lifestyle really helped that out, but the insurance company kept sending prescriptions and they kept showing up at the pharmacy. 




I shot with both a 50mm 1.8 and a 55-85mm lens, the former only a few shots because of a troublesome focusing lens. I'll eventually get another 50mm, but I have to gather the money first.

You can view the rest of the series on my Behance portfolio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something