Search

Content

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Behind the Scenes: Too Cool (Happy New Year!)

"Too Cool" Photo Series

First off, Happy New Year! I've been terribly busy over break-more so with personal events and things rather than art, however the time away from the pressure to create has left me ready and excited for the upcoming semester which starts in a little over a week.

I'm immensely happy to be leaving the bitter cold of New York behind me in 7 days as the cold has been bringing out all those uncomfortable symptoms in me that it usually does, and even more excited to be jumping right back into my classes. I actually miss the late nights spent scrambling on homework.

Anyway, I whisked my brother away with me one morning to photograph him, and the results came out quite well. Having a bright personality as well as ADHD can make working with my brother a little hectic, however he often comes up with the better ideas for photographs and lets his true self shine through so much better than if I were to pose him.









Take a look on my Behance for the full series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something